Report Your Findings
You can report your findings online or contact your State’s Cooperative ALB Eradication Program directly at:
- (513) 381-7180
What’s At Stake?
State Tree: Buckeye – a tree the beetle attacks!
Nursery Stock: Damage to the state’s multi‐billion dollar nursery industry.
Hardwood Forests: Eastern and southern regions are blanketed in hardwood forests, and an estimated 300 to 400 million board feet are harvested each year.
Maple Trees: An estimated 7 billion board feet of maple wood alone currently in Ohio, plus adversely affecting maple sugar processors.
- Ohio Asian Longhorned Beetle eradication program announces 2015 eradication plans
- Financial assistance available for Ohio landowners affected by ALB, apply by 4/17!
- Commenting period open for ALB Eradication Program’s Environmental impact statement
- Environmental impact statement for ALB Eradication Program posts and is open for comment through 4/27.
- ALB Ohio Marshalling Yard Solicitation
- APHIS Extends Tree Removal Hours for Tate Township, Ohio
There are no meetings scheduled at this time.