Report Your Findings
You can report your findings online or contact your State’s Cooperative ALB Eradication Program directly at:
- (513) 381-7180
What’s At Stake?
State Tree: Buckeye – a tree the beetle attacks!
Nursery Stock: Damage to the state’s multi‐billion dollar nursery industry.
Hardwood Forests: Eastern and southern regions are blanketed in hardwood forests, and an estimated 300 to 400 million board feet are harvested each year.
Maple Trees: An estimated 7 billion board feet of maple wood alone currently in Ohio, plus adversely affecting maple sugar processors.
- ALB Ohio Marshalling Yard Solicitation
- APHIS Extends Tree Removal Hours for Tate Township, Ohio
- Ohio provides options for tree material disposal in Clermont County ALB regulated area
- Ohio Asian Longhorned Beetle Eradication Program Announces 2014 Plans for Fighting the Beetle in Clermont County
- Officials Support Eradication Plans for East Fork Wildlife Area
- Open office hours held Wed. 7/31 from 2-4 p.m. at program office, 1761 State Route 125, Suite C, Amelia
There are no meetings scheduled at this time.